Friday, July 08, 2011

Steampunk Divas

Hello, my name is Terri Sproul and I am so happy to talk to you about Rubber Plates that Viva Las Vegastamps! has to purchase.
Here is a Card I just made using stamps I got from one of the plates I purchased.
What is a plate you may ask?
Well this is a great bargain for us stampers. It's a wonderful selection of unmounted rubber images measuring approximately 7" x 9". The best part is the cost - Viva Las Vegastamps! makes and sells these plates for  just $21.95 (+ tax and shipping) and there are a lot of images on each plate. I purchased plate #1336 - which has over 25 stamp images on it... do the math! WOW! I also purchased the Bingo Card stamps - this is a large background stamp measuring 4 3/4" x 5 3/4"... fell in love the minute I saw it. I know you understand that!

Supplies: - each stamp will have a link to purchase...
Stamps:
Bingo Card
Plate # 1336
Vintage Fan Lady on Balloon
Fan Lady on Balloon
Steam
Punk
Diva
steampunk shoes - every girls need these..
Cream cardstock
Artprint Brown Dye Ink
Memories Dye Ink "Ruby"
colored pencils
India Ink
Pop - Dots
Miracle Tape


Directions:
1) Stamp all images onto cream cardstock. I stamped the Bingo Card in both "Artprint Brown" ink and then in "ruby"... cut the ruby letters out and pop-dots to other Bingo card. Cut card out and aged edges with Brown Chalk ink.
2) Stamp both Ladies in India Ink Black onto cream cardstock and cut images out... colored in images with colored pencils (I personally like color pencils... the color is NOT so sharp). Added brown Chalk ink to edges to age image..
3) Stamp Steampunk Shoes with ArtPrint Brown inside and outline with fine black marker... cut out images.
4) Stamped "Steam", "Punk" and "Diva" onto cream cardstock with Ruby Ink - cut out images.
5) Adhere Bingo card to Card base with my Miracle Tape.. add all the other images and adhere with my Miracle Tape. Made a pop dot with my Miracle Tape and pop up "Fan Lady with Balloon".

This was a fun card to make. That Plate has so many different fun image to play with I just could not help myself. Hope you like. Remember to head over to the store and purchase that plate or at least a stamp or two.

Thanks for stopping by... love to have you stop by my blog and visit me too. Check me out at Terri Sproul (that's a link)TTFN
Terri Sproul

2 comments:

Joe M said...

Great project Terri! I agree with you about buying some of the plates. If one has at least 3 or 4 stamps on it that you like, it's worth buying. It also gets you to use stamps that you normally would not pick out because by buying the plates you have them. I also have plate 1336 and used it for my blog hop cards! It's a great one for anyone who likes steampunk.

Lyneen said...

I love plate 1336... it is part of my collection... lovely card... I think I may need to pick up the BINGO STAMP!