Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Naughty is the new Nice

Hi Everyone,

It's Kim here with a tag I made tonight. I used a huge amount of Glimmer Mists and Distress Inks on a cuttlebugged piece of white cardstock to create the background.   Then I used 2 stamps from Viva Las Vegastamps! The woman image, Lady with Fan, as well as the sentiment, Naughty is the new nice. Both are stamped with Ancient Page coal black ink, then distressed. After this was done I sprayed some lace and ribbon flowers with more glimmer mists, then adhered to the tag. I decided to cut the sentiment apart so I could use a part of it on top and at the bottom of the tag.

If you love stamping, you will so enjoy the website at  Viva Las Vegastamps
You should check it out and see all there is!

Thank you for stopping by,
Kim

9 comments:

Stampo said...

Fun, Kim... je t'aime! Merci beaucoup, mon ami.

Cath Wilson said...

A great tag and a lovely image. Love this x

Proxxon Tools said...

love it.. really beautiful tag. thanks so much for all your hard work.. best of luck!

Joe M said...

Great tag Kim! I love the photo stamps and everything else you used. It's really nice!

Sonia said...

Hi Kim
I love your tag look so pretty. I really like the vintage.
Great Job!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Lyneen said...

Stunning... love the image, great colors, the tag is beautiful!!!

Cathy L. Calamas said...

This is seriously beautiful. love it.

trisha too said...

That is a gorgeous tag, Kim!

:)

2amscrapper said...

gorgeous, I agree!