Wednesday, August 01, 2012

A day in a life of a cat

When I first learned I made it to the Viva Las Vegastamps! Design team, I started making a couple of cards, just to have on hand in case my mind went creatively blank. Luckily that hasn't happened. :) But I thought I show you the card I did.


I had some some photo paper that I had used alcohol inked backgrounds on. On white cardstock I stamped the 2 cats in black memento ink. colored the Crayon Kitty with prisma pencils.I then stamped the Excerpt from the diary of a cat on to the background but it smudge when stamping. after a panic moment, I stamped it on a piece of white cardstock. in black memento ink pad. All peices were attached the the background with Miracle tape. And attached to a black card base.


Items used:
Black cardstock
photo paper
alcohol ink
white cardstock
black memento ink pad
color pencils

Stamps used:

2 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

So cute! I love the background!

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

adorably cute..love the background and colors