Wednesday, September 19, 2012

STAMPO HINGE TAPE ATC!

I love Viva Las Vegastamps! Stampo Tapes, There are for different ones: Hinge, Bolt, O-ring and Strap.  They are fun to use on cards, ATC's and collages.  When I use them I try to  cut the image out with much difficulty, many times tearing into the image I am trying to cut out.  
VLVS! Miracle Tape Sheets to the rescue.  Now I cut an image from the roll of tape. (Today I am using STAMPO's Hinge Tape) lay it onto a sheet of VLVS! Miracle Tape Sheets then I cut it out.  I don't have to worry about tearing the tape as I cut, since there is a paper backing.
NOW I HAVE A STAMPO's HINGE TAPE STICKER! 
When I am ready to use it all I have to do is remove the paper backing!!!!

Today I used my STAMPO's HINGE TAPE STICKERS on an ATC. For this ATC I cut a 3 1/2 in x 5 inch piece of pattern paper. Folded the sides in at 1 1/2 inch. Inked all the edges including folds. Placed the STAMPO's HINGE TAPE STICKERS on the outside folds of the ATC.  With the Two sides folded into the center stamped Fancy Keyhole and embossed with VLVS! Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder.
 Then I cut a 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 inch pattern paper and adhered it to the inside of the ATC with VLVS! Miracle Tape. Stamped the Fan Lady on Balloon on tissue paper adhered her inside.  Stamped Art is the Last Form of Magic that Exists and embossed with VLVS! Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder.

Be sure to check out the ATC SWAP HERE AT Viva Las Vegastamps! Forum.

VLVS! Miracle Tape Sheets
VLVS! Miracle Tape
STAMPO's Hinge Tape
VLVS! Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder

VLVS! STAMPS:
Art is the last
Fancy Keyhole
Fan Lady on Balloon

Other Supplies:
Pattern Paper
Tissue Paper
Clock Face Brad
Black & Brown Inks

1 comment:

Sandra Strait said...

Fantastic ATC! And thank you for the tip with the hinge tape. I'll be getting some of that soon!