Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Get Weird...it's OK!

Hey there VLVS fans! 

Pinky here today with a message to everyone...."Get Weird...it's OK".
I am kidding but you know in this day and age we all need a break from the stress and what better way than to make your friend a totally beautiful, but completely off the wall weird card?!

You know just because they are weird doesn't mean they cannot be beautiful. 
I have a wonderful family and 3 boys, I am the minivan mom and avid baker and all that, but I have a full head of PINK hair too...it's fun to be a little crazy in life, it keep you happy.

This is why I am totally making these cards for all my friends. 
 It's fun to use girly fun colors for the card (you know just to throw them off a little!). 
This VLVS stamp was perfect!
 Oh and the Miracle Tape is PERFECT for ribbon! Love this tacky wonder.

Why not get a little crazy today, have some fun and make somebody you love smile!
Until next time!

Products Used:
Creative Imaginations Paper-Samantha Walker
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Misc...brads
Vintage lace & ribbon

No comments: