Thursday, November 29, 2012

"Look at Santa Glow"


                                                              Viva las Vegastamps

                                                              "Look at Santa Glow"







I have been making lots of
Christmas Ornaments this
year and decided to use those techniques on my card.

Supplies:

  item number 14721
Holly Santa 2 3/4 x 3 3/4  

Holly Santa

Item number 9234

Christmas Ball 2 3/4 x 3 1/4

Christmas ball

Krome chote paper  
 available online at Viva las Vegas stamps
Stazon Jet black ink
Red Foil cup cake liner
a Paper rosette
Micro beads
Crystal lacquer

I adhered the cupcake liner to the center of the card.
I then attached a paper rossette that I had previously made.
I stamped the two stamps on top of each other and then
cut out the Ornament shape.  I covered the beard with
crystal lacquer and added Martha Stewart micro beads.


No comments: