Sunday, November 18, 2012

We can do it!!

Hi everyone Glenda here! Today I would like to showcase the We can do it! Lady stamp.
I have had alot of fun with her as she is the perfect size for ATC's, journal pages, cards and scrapbook layouts! I stamped her and then colored her in with watercolor pencils for this scrapbook layout


and here is a close up of the lovely lady


Isn't she fabulous?? For this project I used the following:

We can do it! Lady stamp
Miracle tape
12 x 12 scrapbook paper
White cardstock
Letter stickers
Smiley face sticker
Versafine ink
Staedtler watercolor pencils
Die cut corners
Plastic button

I have also used this stamp on an ATC
I stamped her, colored her in and then placed her on some peace sign patterned paper and then matted it onto black cardstock.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this stamp and until next time!

1 comment:

Sandra Strait said...

Fantastic scrapbook layout!