Saturday, December 22, 2012

Santa Card




Hi Judy here, I just love how this card turned out with Santa and the designer paper! Is everyone ready for Christmas! I've had fun playing with this jolly Santa! If you recall, I used this image on my canvas last month. This time I'm using a different coloring product.



Santa # 18933
Kromecote
Miracle Tape
Designer paper
White card stock
Archival black ink
Copic markers
Scoring tool
Paper trimmer
White paint
Scissors

The Santa image #18933 was inked with archival black on Kromecote and then Copic markers were used to color image. 
White paint was used on beard and trim.  
The image was cutout and then applied to a piece of white card stock. 
Cut designer paper 5 ½” x 5 ½.” Use scoring tool to score 1”on left side and fold back. Use Miracle Tape to adhere the 1” piece to folded card to finish. 



No comments: