Sunday, December 30, 2012

Trepidation



                                                                  Trepidation



This little guy exemplifies my Worry about the New Year!
What now????

Supplies:

Angel Baby 3 x 2 1/4       Flying Watch 3 x 2 1/4      TopHat 1 1/4 x 1 3/4
Angel Baby               Flying Watch               Top Hat
item 4814                   item 19004                        item 16286  

Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
Stickles
Ephemera
Clock paper
Black Rub on numbers


Technique: I Folded Large Clock Paper to fit my design and added my ephemera.
I then trimmed the remainder of the clock to card size.  I stamped all of the stamps on an Oat Meal colored card stock.  I stamped the Angel Baby and the Winged Clock twice.  I removed the wings  from the baby and replaced them with the watch wings.  I then cut the Baby's face and arm unit from the second baby along with the upper leg with foot and placed them on the original baby with foam tape.  I placed the second clock with my ephemera in the back ground unit. I stamped the Top Hat and placed it on the baby's head with the foam tape.
I used black stickles on the top hat and teal stickels on the wings. Everything was adhered with foam tape giving it dimension.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!




2 comments:

Squiddy said...

Clever having the clock "12" starting to get covered over by the "2013". As for the little fella, at least you've given him decent wings to help time fly if it gets too bad :P

Unknown said...

Beautiful job!!