Wednesday, March 06, 2013

I hope no one sees me in this dress

Last year I submitted a couple of things to RSM for their Spring 2013 issue with the Green theme. But sadly neither item made the cut. Today I'm showing you the tag I submitted.


The tag is 8 inches tall and 4 inches wide. I did lots of layers of green and some yellow paints. I also used some punchenilla with some green paint. I then stamped with vintage photo distress ink pad the Specialita Orologi

Then on a separate piece of paper. I did almost the same thing but no stamping.. and used the Dress maker mask from Hampton Art Graphic 45. I stamped the lady with scallop hat. colored her with prisima pencils. Cut her out and glued her to the dress form. I then used Miracle tape to put her on to the tag. One white cardstock I stamped Gee I hope no one sees me and the A new Body for $1.87. With a water brush and Black soot distress ink pad I colored in the white. Cut them out and attached them with Miracle tape.

When I got the tag back from RSM I added the lace trim from May Arts with Miracle tape and then tied the black cording through the hole of the tag.





Items used
Manila tag
craft paints
punchinella
dress form mask
Black memeto ink pag
Black Soot Distress ink pad
Vintage photo distress ink pad
sharpie marker
Prisma Color pencils
water brush

Stamps used

1 comment:

Sandra Strait said...

Lol! This is hilarious!