Monday, April 15, 2013

Art journal fun

Hi everyone, Glenda here with a new prompt from the A Year in the Life of an Art Journal blog! The prompt today is:

PROMPT: What's your Story? (everyone has a story about a person, event, emotion, feeling, whatever, tell me yours)
SHOOTERS Shoot your mug with a stack of books.
BOOKERS: Focus on lots of journaling! Use stencils or masks. If you don't want your journaling to SHOW, journal THEN PAINT! Cover your journaling with your paints and embellishments!!

If you enjoy art journaling or even just taking pictures (you can be a "shooter"!) I hope you pop on over and play along with us!

I am a "booker" which means that I love to art journal and for the above prompt I had fun using a few different stamps such as the Birds on a wire stamp
and the Row of stars stamp

and the Washi chevron background stamp

that you can also find on Plate 917
and I made an art journal page using a ton of paint and lots of journaling
I hope you enjoyed my page and hope to see you pop on over and play along with us over at the A Year in the Life of an Art Journal!

Supplies used:

Staz on ink
Lots of various paints
Image from magazine
Sticker
Flower
Brad
Journaling pen

2 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

Fantastic journal page!

Unknown said...

Seriously this is beyond amazement OMW I am floored!