Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dylusional Musings : "EMBRACE Your FEAR" of Trying NEW Things...



Welcome Back to Viva Las Vegastamps! Susan back again today to share my finished journal pages.

Are You Ready for the big REVEAL???


This is where I left off on the previous post. CLICK HERE to see how I got to this point. This is just the original splats, a border with an UmWowStudio chipboard element, and some stamping... a very nice start! Now it's time to hunt for some collage matter to add from my plethora of magazine and junk mail salvage... and add some coloring and doodling by hand.

The finishing touches are my favorite part... and I just let my muse run wild. 

I added some sticker letters - American Crafts and WeR Memory Keepers; some magazine clippings inked black; White Sharpie Pen; and some BoBunny rub-ons.


I totally LOVE it! I hope you do also :)




•••••••••••

Supplies used: STAMPS - "Blowing Dandelion and Extra Seed" #19045"Hatch Mark Background" #10896, and "Early in Morning Swahilis" #1692. Other supplies: Dylusions - "THE" Dylusions Journal; black metallic cardstock; Staz-On Black inkMiracle TapeDiamond GlazeRanger Distress Markers; Pumice Stone Ranger Distress Inks; Bluebell Chipboard floral stem from UmWowStudio; Fresh Lime & After Midnight Dylusions Ink Sprays; and Lightning Black Tsukineko - Brilliance Dew Drops Pigment Ink; sticker letters - American Crafts and WeR Memory Keepers; some magazine clippings inked black; White Sharpie Pen; and BoBunny rub-ons.

Thanks so much for dropping by. HAVE YOU HEARD??? New plates on pre-order for 20% off in the Viva Las Vegastamps! store just minutes ago!!! WOOT!! You have to see for yourself.

If you would like to see more of my creations please visit my blog, sbartist : painting in the dark HERE. I'll be back soon with another stamping adventure...and how I've been playing along with each round of the Gallery Idol Competition, too! Sb

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning Susan! But then again, everything you do is stunning :)

Julie S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie S said...

Wow! What a dramatic change. Love it!

Karen said...

Susan, this is simply gorgeous! what a transformation! Love it, thank you for sharing

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Very, very cool!

Margaret said...

I love how you finished this off! Quite a fitting quote after your inspiring class!