Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Intro : HERMINE KOSTER

Today we are introducing ...


Hermine Koster:

Hermine has this.. ability to use rubber stamps a MILLION different ways. Each time she posts I am blown away. I've seen wearable, gifts, cards, tags, books.. you name it, this girl has DONE it.. and done it WELL.



Hermine says "Since many years I really love to stamp, not only for cardmaking but I really like to combine them with mixed media work and in art journals. Through stamping you'll get to know people from all over the world and that is so awesome!

My favorite thing to stamp is something made as a present for someone special."
 
You can find her blog HERE.

And to help us welcome her --- comment here on the blog welcoming her to the team and we'll pick one random comment to win a grab bag of VLVS! Rubber Stamps! 

15 comments:

Gerrina said...

Gefeliciteerd Hermine! Gaaf dat jij nog verder mag spelen met de stempels van VLVS hier op het blog! En wij genieten verder... Groetjes, Gerrina

VicR said...

So Nice to see you are still on the DT, Hermine! I Love All the arty goodness you create :)

Karen Buchanan said...

I look forward to seeing many great projects!

Crystal said...

Great project....love it

Tera Callihan said...

Love all of your art and I'm looking forward to all of your new creative goodness!!!

Sleen said...

What a beautiful project! Can't wait to see what you do on the DT. Good luck :)

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Welcome! Your work is amazing!

Tambo said...

Welcome Hermine! I love the heart project and also love stamping and making gifts.

dharmabum1966 said...

Her work is so beautiful!

clippingnikki said...

What an elegant piece!

Diana Fernandez said...

Welcome! I can't wait to see what amazing creations you share with us all!

Ellie Knol said...

way to go Hermine...

MichelleMc said...

What a gorgeous project!

Annelies said...

Congrats on making it in the DT Hermine! I'm looking forward to seeing your VLVS creations! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

NWFlamingo said...

Welcome! Looking to all your many ways of stamping!