Sunday, January 12, 2014

WINNERS!!

We have a few winners to announce today!!

1) From our November Challenge :
Karen Bearse!



2) From our December Challenge :
Michele Kosciolek!



And 3) from all the fabulous comments welcoming our new Design Team over the past eight days!
Blogger April said...
I love your enthusiasm Glenda. Looking forward to following your wonderful art.
8:15 PM
Delete
Now --- just shoot me an email (deedee430@gmail.com) with your shipping address and which contest you've won - we'll get you a grab bag in the mail ASAP!

ALSO : If you're @ CHA this weekend -- find me (DeeDee) and get a stamp! I'll be wandering all over -- as well as spending time in the Amazing Crafting Products booth!

2 comments:

VicR said...

CONGRATS to all the lucky winners :) Great challenge art!

NWFlamingo said...

Alas ... I'm not there this time! Hope you are having a good time. Sniff...sniff...