Thursday, May 15, 2014

PANPASTEL Mini Album Cover

Up for today during our Pan Pastels Feature is Tera Callihan!! 


Hello Everyone! It's Tera here again. 
Today I want to share a fun mini album I created using PANPASTELS to create a beautiful marbled background with ease!


To start I sized up the stamps tat I wanted to use on my 4x4 Mini 
I used: 

Stamps:

Diver In Suit 1 1/2 x 3

PANPASTELs in: 
560.1 Phthalo Blue Ex.Dark
921.5 Pewter


Next I stamped the Diver In Suit 1 1/2 x 3 on the left side and prepared a "mask" of him that I will use to cover the areas I don't want to overlap

After the mask was placed I stamped the Sunken Anchor 2 x 1 1/2 slightly overlapping the "mask" of the Diver
  

Next I sponged the PANPASTEL in  Phthalo Blue Ex.Dark over the front of the album as well as along the spine


Next,  I colored the Diver with my gray marker, then sponged PANPASTEL over the top to add a beautiful shade and shimmer. I also colored the stone and grass with markers to help them pop


Stamp the quote "Not all who WANDER are LOST."  on a separate piece of card stock then cut out


Use the Blue PANPASTEL to edge all of the cut out pieces so that they stand out from the background


Use your favorite adhesive to glue the quote to the cover.


Finish off with eyelets and your favorite cord 


Enjoy your finished piece!!! 

2 comments:

Karen said...

Love it Tera!

Anonymous said...

This is SUPER cool, Tera!! I love it!!