Thursday, May 14, 2015

Caution

Welcome to a little mixed media creation for the day. I am so in love with the new stamps from Viva Las VegaStamps. There are 4 new stamp sets so make sure you go and see them. They are all different and just fabulous.

So I had no idea what I wanted to do but I have seen some people create these amazing altered postcards. So I have a couple postcards and wanted to give it a go. I played with several stamps to create texture and just love the outcome.   


Want to see how I created the background for the postcard? Then you can check out the video below. 



I used the stamp Kids in Futuristic Hats - 19656 on white paper, colored the little bits with Distress Ink, and cut them out. 


The background was fun to create using Distress Paints, using the stamp Writing Circles Background - 19567 with Distress Ink, and the stamp Texture Background - 19570 with Shimmerz Lemon Drop Dazzlerz. I then stamped Caution Safety Glasses -19560 stamp the on white paper, it it out, and colored that with more Distress Ink.


I also used the stamp Three Staples - 19576 to add just a little bit more to the postcard!


So glad you stopped by. Don't forget head to the store and check out the new stamps!

Items Used:

Viva Las VegaStamps
19649 - E=MC2
19652 - Super Freak
19576 - Three Staples

2 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Love this ! It is fabulous !
Corrie x

by belle said...

Awesome background!!!