Monday, August 03, 2015

Mail Art Monday! Video Tutorial!

Hello Again, Tera here again with some exciting news...

Not only is this our first official Mail Art Monday Video Tutorial, But...

More Mail Art Monday Video Tutorials are to follow!

That's Right!! 

We are going to have mail art Mondays, at least 1-2 times a month and at least one of those will be a video tutorial for those of you like me who need to see the process in real time.

As many of you know mail art is my main crafty love, so this is super exciting to me!!! 

I'm so excited to share the process with you and hopefully you pick up some tips and tricks along the way!! 

Ok so here is the first Envelope for the 1st official 
MAIL ART MONDAY Video Tutorial!!!

Stamps used: 

Pair of Butterfly Wings 


Striped Leggings



6 comments:

Julie S said...

Oh, yay! I love mail art!

Tera Callihan said...

Thank you Julie I'm looking forward to these tutorials! !

Tera Callihan said...

Thank you Julie I'm looking forward to these tutorials! !

Unknown said...

Love it Tera!! Great technigues, looking forward to learning more!

Tera Callihan said...

Thank you Candy!!

Irit Shalom said...

This is fantastic!