Thursday, October 29, 2015

She Was a Dreamer Art Journal Page


Hello all you lovely stampers out there. Shanna here with a little art journal inspiration to share with you today!


First I started with stamping out some Grunge Numbers 19452 - Grunge 119453 - Grunge 219456 - Grunge 5, and 19461 - Grunge 0. Then I cut the numbers out. 


I created a background with Distress Paints, then splashed water on the page, and then dabbed the paint off. 


I used a stencil with some black acrylic paint.


I then did some stamping with these following stamps 19015 - Dictionary Page
19643 - Sawtooth Stitching Lines19565 - Measuring Tape Section with black ink and then the 19569 - Mesh Texture with some chalk ink. 


Here is a better look at the chalk ink. 


Then I glued the 2015 down and added some splatter of gesso, stamped the heart on the white spot I made for the stamp.


I used some black cardstock to emboss 19635 - She Was a Dreamer with white embossing powder. 


Here are more close ups of the page!



I so love the doing bright art journal pages and hope to have inspired you today! 

Stamps Used:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool journal page!