Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Christmas Pocket Letter

Hi my dear crafty friends!

It's me, Susanne, today and I'd like to share a Christmas Pocket Letter. I have so much fun doing Pocket Letters altough I don't treat with them. I save them and send them to friends from time to time. Most of my Pocket Page layouts start with one full picture that I cut into nine pieces. For this one I used Distress Inks "Tumbled Glass" and "Pumice Stone" to create a watercolor background. Before I cut the cards I stamped a tree landscape on the bottom. I used the "XMas Silhouette Collage", the "Fir Trees Silhouette" and the "Redwood Trees".

I embellished every single card with different stamps. Sometimes I stamped them directly onto the card, sometimes I cut them out or embossed them. You'll find all stamps I've used at the end of this post.

I added some "snow" to every edge of the cards for a little bit more interest. I used texture paste together with Distress Glitter "Clear Rock Candy".



Stamps from Viva Las VegaStamps!:
Plate 1411:
Plate 1460:

Other supplies:
Sizzix Dies
Distress Embossing Powder (Fired Brick, Pumice Stone, Broken China)
Distress Ink (Barn Door, Tumbled Glass, Pumice Stone, Wild Honey)
White Embossing Powder
Silver Embossing Powder
Archival Ink (Jet Black)
Texture Paste
Distress (Glitter Clear Rock Candy)
Washi Tape

I wish you a nice day. Happy stamping! Susanne.

2 comments:

Tera Callihan said...

So pretty! I was thinking of doing a Christmas pocket letter... This really makes me want to now!

Sonia said...

Hi Susanne
Love your beautiful PL. Great creation. I really like PL and I swap every time I can.
Hugs, Sony
Sonia-Studio60

*My last visit at Vegas was Sept 2015. My husband & I love Las Vegas.*