Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Let Life Surprise You


Hello all you stampers out there!!! I created an art journal page for your inspiration!


I really wanted to play with simple colors and a simple stamp! If I could use this stamp everywhere!! I love it! 

First I started with a #8 tag and trimmed it down. 


Then I cut a panel of watercolor paper. I used some Distress Paint with the Numbers Set - 19659 stamp and covered the whole panel with it. Then I let it dry!


I forgot to photograph the the adding of blue distress ink. But I wet my fingers and threw the water not he paper. 


Once it dries it gives it a nice look with water spots. 


I stamped the image Vitruvian Man - 19763 on the the trimmed tag. 


Then I colored the edges of the tag with some Distress Ink watered down. 


I buffed the tag over with black ink again, throwing more water on the tag. 


Then I stamped on the blue sheet with the Dictionary Page - 19015 and then threw down some black acrylic paint . 


So here is the art journal page thrown together. What do you think??? Just a bit of inspirational fun right? Whenever you have a block just stamp and ink!!






Stamps Used:

2 comments:

Tera Callihan said...

I love this! Super cool!!!

Corrie Herriman said...

Cool indeed !
Corrie x