Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Art Journaling with Scraps


Hello stampers out there. I recently had some fun with one of Viva Las VegaStamps newest releases. 


I played with the plate 1470. I decided to play with one of my scrap journal pages and a sheet from a mono print from my stash. I made my own gelatin plate and went to town with stencils and Dylusions Paints. I made several several prints talk about a fun night. Next time I want to try it with some deli paper though. 

So here is my art journal page. I stamped the sentiment and the bookmark style stamp on white cardstock and cut them out.  


I used a scrap of the mono print behind the sentiment and you can see the pattern behind in the background was the actual print. 


Everything was adhered down with a matte gel medium so I could use my black PITT Pen and smudge a border around what I wanted a border on. 


The actual background before I added everything had some blue gelato that I had wiped up off my craft sheet. I used a baby wipe and a stencil to take away some color. 


Again I had no clue what I was doing but having fun with some scrap stuff I had laying around and some of the new stamps. 

So grab some and have some fun and don't forget to share your work over at the VLVS Groupies Facebook Page!

No comments: