Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Clean and Simple Card

Hi everyone.
This is my last post for the Viva Las VegaStamps! Blog. I love the versatility of the stamps. Today I'd like to share a clean and simple card.

I used Distress Inks (Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers) for the watercolor background. Both stamps, the Be adorable and the Boy in Cape, are from Plate 918. I stamped the Boy with Memento Luxe Danube Blue. The Be Adoreable was stamped with StazOn Jet Black ink.


Stamps from Viva Las VegaStamps!:
Be adorable (Plate 918)
Boy in Cape (Plate 918)

Other supplies:
Distress Inks (Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers)
Memento Luxe (Danube Blue)
StazOn (Jet Black)


I wish you a happy, colorful and crafty 2016. xx Susanne.

4 comments:

Tera Callihan said...

I love this!

ionabunny said...

Super cool card. Love how you stamped the text. Hugz

Corrie Herriman said...

Fabulous, Susanne !
Corrie x

2amscrapper said...

SOLD! Love what you made! Have your DT boss give you a raise! Off to purchase this stamp plate! Helene