Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I believe

Hi Hermine here. This is my last post for 2015. I believe together we can make the world a better place, I believe dreams can come true. Sometimes you let loose of the old ones and make some new ones. And I want to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and artful 2016.

step 1: sand the wood, so you create a very smooth surface to stamp on.
step 2: stamp the Banksy balloon girl 19430 with Stazon for the balloon, stamp this with red Memento Luxe
step 3: stamp the line of Rocks/pebbles 19720 and the tekst I believe 19347 with Stazon Black/
step 4: colour the rocks with colouring pencils.



warmly Hermine

Used materials:
Bansky Balloon girl 19430
Line of rocks/Pebbles 19720
I believe 19347
Stazon black
Memento Luxe






1 comment:

by belle said...

Fantastic idea and lovely message Hermine!!