Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Mixed Media Canvas by Jenn Engle

Hey everyone! I have a 4x4 canvas to share with you today. I used this Banksy stamp and made it into a really cool 3 dimensional piece for my canvas. Be sure to check out the video to see exactly how I made this project.

Stamp Used:


Check out the process video to see exactly how I made this canvas!
(All supplies listed & linked at the bottom of this post)

This is a very photo heavy post because I wanted you to get the best idea of how this looks in real life. There are so many different elements to it that look different when the light hits in different ways!

In the photo above and below, you can see my girl's fishing line is actually a thin wire that's 3-D!


 The brown color is instant coffee. I love using instant coffee because it gives this perfect vintage brown color that I have not been able to replicate elsewhere. Plus it smells super good!
 

Thanks for looking!
~Jenn


PLACES TO FIND ME:
Instagram @mixedmediajenn
Email is the easiest way to get a quick response from me:

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Smashing make, lovely to see how it all comes together

Kathy