Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Seek Paradise

Hello hello hello! How are you all today. Shanna here excited to be back on the blog today! Today I am sharing my first encaustic art piece with you all.


Let's be honest my images didn't blend well and probably would have been better if I added them before I started the wax layers but I am still excited and happy with it. I really loved the piece before I started adding wax so more of these will be coming.

My inspiration came from the Our Mixed Media Moods challenge DeeDee and Jenn have for this month.
 

If your interested in seeing how I created this please check out the video.



Here is are some close ups.  Hope you enjoy.





Viva Las VegaStamps Used:


Other Products Used:
Encaustic Clear Wax
Gesso
Fluid Acrylic Paint
Heavy Body Paint
Glazing Fluid



SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments: