Thursday, August 03, 2017

Index Card Art by Jenn Engle

Hey everyone! I have a small piece of art to share today using this big, beautiful moon from the newest stamp release. 
Stamps Used:


This card is fairly simple, as I wanted to highlight the Moon stamp. I started out by "smooshing" several colors of ink spray onto my background.


After that, I did some background stamping. Then, I heat embossed the moon so it would stand out. 

I added some phrase stickers, black scribbles around the edges with a FineLiner and that was it! You can check out the video at the end of this post to see exactly how I made this card and the names of all the products used.


Other Products Used:
Lindy's Stamp Gang Ink Sprays
Twinkling H2o's
Clear VersaMark Ink Pad
White Embossing Powder
Fineliner
Tim Holtz Phrase Stickers

Process Video:


Thanks for looking,
~Jenn




1 comment:

by belle said...

OH!!! That moon!!!