Tuesday, February 13, 2018

love

It is the day before the big day of 'love'!!  Happy Heart Day!!!
I am sharing a home decor piece but I just can't decide if it will be a wall hanging or a coaster, what do you think??



I picked up this awesome slice of wood and had to stamp on it!
Stamps used:  Naked Painter Boy, Writing Background.




The background is stamped in Distress Paint and our painter boy in Archival Ink and colored with Faber Castell Aquarelle pencils.




I used metal stamps to make the 'love' impression.


To finish I used Amazing Clear Casting Resin for a protective layer over the stamping.

Leave a comment and let me know what you think, coaster or wall hanging!  I am leaning towards wall hanging.  The wood rings and pattern in the slice of the bark are so pretty!

Until next time...get inky!

3 comments:

KC said...

I think it would be a lovely wall hanging, but having a super cute costed on my desk would be awesome too...lol I'm no help I just love it!

KC said...

Coaster*

Sharon Foulk said...

Oh! It is wonderful. Both are great ideas! If you use it for a wall hanging, promise yourself you will make yourself a wonderful unique coaster that would be similar. I agree with KC, it would be fun and inspiring to have that on my desk whhile I was working, whether I used it as a coaster or not!